|Brand||Kitagwa America LLC|
|Brand||Questron Technologies Corp, Canada|
|Model Name/Number||Vulcan 84|
|Power||208 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 Amps or 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 15 Amps|
QUESTRON TECHNOLOGIES Corp., CANADA
Ultra-Pure, Consistent, Automated Sample Preparation
Enhancing Safety & Efficiency in Laboratories
All-Plastic, Adaptable Workstation
Increasing High-Throughput in Corrosive Environments
• Syringes and Pumps available for all liquids including HF, HClO4, H2O2, KMNO4 and H2SO4
• Automated Reagent Management
• Flow rate up to 1.5 ml/sec
|Usage/Application||Microwaves as a source of heat in our QAsh 1800, ashing times for many sample types are reduced by o|
|Model Name/Number||QAsh 1800|
|Size/Dimension||Exterior 55 x 63 x 46 cm (22 x 25 x 18 in.); Interior 36 x 41 x 27 cm (14 x 16 x 10.5 in.)|
|Temperature||20 DegreeC - 1200 DegreeC(Furnace)|
Express Microwave Ashing system. Achieves fastest ashing time by combining effect of microwave and in-situ air flow. Has largest floor area to accommodate large quantity of sample to handles large quantities of polymers, oils, food, pulp, sludge,etc..
· Reduction in ashing times by up to 90% compared to resistively heated muffle furnaces.
· Substantial cost savings in sample analysis expenditure
· Produces consistent ashing
· Provides healthy work environment
· Saves prime lab space with small foot print
· Documentation of ashing processes
· Choice for crucible materialProcessing of 9 crucibles of 50 ml capacity at onceAttains 1000°C in 25 minutes with robust 1800 watts of microwave energy
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Spectral Bandwidth||10 nm|
|Brand||Biolab Scientific, Canada|
|Wavelength Accuracy||+- 1nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||-< 0.5 nm|
|Lamp Type||Xenon Lamp|
|Brand||Sykam GmbH Germany|
|Dimension||396 x 165 x 478 mm|
The S 600 range consists of micro, analytical and semi-preparative pumps, an autosampler with a capacity of 120 samples and optional sample temperature control, column ovens and a range of detectors. Apart from complete automated PC-controlled configurations, the modular nature of the system also allows for independent operation of each unit of choice. The Sykam S 600 System also offers advanced digital and analog connectivity to enable maximum integration possibilities with existing HPLC systems. Software Fully 21CFR Compliance.
|Brand||Biokel LLP USA|
|Brand||Questron Technologies Corp, Canada|
|Model Name/Number||QWAVE 1000|
QWAVE 1000 Closed-vessel microwave decomposition offers the following benefi ts:
• The environment in which the reaction takes place is clean, closed, and controlled
• The amount of acid is diminished to stoichiometric quantities of the reagents, reducing contamination to a minimum
• ppb, ppt level sensitivities
• Shorter reaction time and improved digestion due to higher temperatures (far above the normal boiling point of the reagents)
• No loss of volatile elements.
· Time-to-Power and time to temparature control mode.
· Easy operation using user-friendly control panel with tactile membrane switches
· Best suited for proven digestion methods
· Pressure monitoring for each vessel for safe operation
· Stand alone operations
· Selection of digestion vessels to cover wide spectrum of applications
· Rotating antenna & carousel, and unique cavity design ensures uniform microwave distribution
· 150 CFM exhaust for fumes removal and vessels cooling
· Corrosion-proof PTFE-coated reinforced cavity
· Ideal for digestion, extraction, evaporation and synthesis
|Brand||Sykam GmbH, Germany|
|Usage/Application||Scientific research Equipment|
|Max Temperature||Amb - 180 Degree Celsius|
6 different types of flasks are attachable (from 50ml to 3000ml)
Digital speed control
Digital R.P.M Display / Speed control range : 20~280 R.P.M
Vertical type condenser
Digital interior temperature measure and display
(It catches the temperature changes caused by the interior pressure drops)
Motorized UP- DOWN control switch
Easy to utilize standard distillation solution
Auto timer function
Autonomous condenser lifting function after a complete shut downof the machine
|Usage/Application||Automated Sample Preperation System DEXTech Pure is a prefect solution to measure|
|Model Name/Number||DEXTech "Pure"|
|I Deal In||New Only|
TRL Instruments Turkey
This is a single shot TOC Analyzer. It can be configured to do just TC or TC and IC. TN parameter can be added as well to have both TC and TN results in the same run.
· Solid and liquid samples on the same autosampler tray
· Automated and built-in acid dosing on solid and liquid samples for ICPatented 2-zone furnace design
|Model Name / Number||mini TOC|
|Measuring Range||0.5 - 1000 ppb|
|Accuracy||<50ppb-+ 0.5 ppb, >50ppb -+ 1%|
|Brand||MembraPure GmbH, Germany|
|Power supply||110- 230 V, 50 Hz, 60 watt|
|Model Name/Number||IRIS FTL-0200|
|Voltage||220/230 volts AC|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Suitable For Wet Sieving||No|
FILTRA VIBRACION, S.L. SPAIN
Filtra laboratory test sieves, are manufactured entirely from stainless steel of either woven wire mesh or perforated plate, round, square or slotted, fully compliant to national and international standards UNE, ISO, ASTM, AFNOR, BS, etc. Labeling of the test sieves by individualized laser engraving, including the standard, serial number, diameter of the sieve and aperture mesh to provide full traceability.
· The Filtra Vibración laboratory test sieves, are fully compatible with one another and with other standard sieves.
· Two pieces construction of stainless steel, to could change the mesh when get damaged, deteriorated, or out of standardsAll our test sieves include a rubber gasket to ensure its tightness.
|Usage/ Application||Laboratory,Industrial use|
Biokel LLP USA,
High Performance Ion Source provides extended operation and lifetime of the dual filament which ensures improved performance and is protected by an electron lens.
The powerful tuning protocols in our MS software increases sensitivity, so it makes sure of achieving lower detection limits for trace-level compounds
High Capacity Vacuum System provides a stable high vacuum zone and enables analysis for running large numbers of environmental samples. The standard vacuum system offers 240L/s and optionally 300L/s is also available
A strong ion filtering removes effectively non target ions before quadrupole mass filter ensuring more stable and higher level of signals.
Chemical Ionization and Direct Sample probe (DIP) is available as an optional module for variable applications.YL-Clarity software offers easy control of the GC/MS and LC/MS and supports the NIST mass spectral library automatically identifying and naming compounds
Due to the low aflatoxins limits in food and low inherent fluorescence of aflatoxins B1 and G1, aflatoxin analysis needs to be optimised through derivatisation.
This is done photochemically with the UVE under UV light radiation at 254 nm.
Aflatoxins B1 and G1 are thereby hydroxilated and can then be measured through fluorescence spectrometry. The sensitivity of the measurement increases considerably.
Key advantage of using UVE over electrochemical bromination: the water, present in the eluent, is used as the reagent, hence neither iodine nor HNO3 / KBr are required. In addition, the detector will not be contaminated and no variation in derivatisation will occur. This method is accepted by the AOAC, has been used successfully in collaborative trials and is in use worldwide in accredited laboratories.UVE over electrochemical bromination: the water, present in the eluent, is used as the reagent, hence neither iodine nor HNO3 / KBr are required. In addition, the detector will not be contaminated and no variation in derivatisation will occur. This method is accepted by the AOAC, has been used successfully in collaborative trials and is in use worldwide in accredited laboratories.
|Usage/Application||food and feed samples, environmental and pharmaceutical samples, to drug screening|
|Features||The FREESTYLE system is a fully automated sample preparation system and is used in nearly all areas|
In almost every analytical laboratory, samples are routinely cleaned via SPE columns in order to obtain clean solutions for subsequent analysis or analyte concentration. The automation is the perfect solution to simplify these routine working steps, to obtain the reproducibility of the results, and to receive good recoveries.The FREESTYLE™ SPE has unique possibilities for sample preparation using solid phase extraction (SPE). Each manual SPE method which has already proven of value in the laboratory can be automated in a quick and easy manner. The application fields are wide: from mycotoxin and environmental analysis up to forensic applications and samples of doping control.Freestyle application includes complex food sample clean up using GPC
|Model Name / Number||Lotix Automated High Temperature Combustion TOC Analyzer|
|Measuring Range||0-20,000 ppm|
|Brand||Teledyne Tekmar USA|
The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices
down to the ppb level. It uses proven high temperature combustion, oxidation of carbon material into carbondioxide, and detection using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
LC Tech GmbH, Germany, The GPC uno by LCTech is a simple and universal system for gel permeation chromatography for the clean-up of food and feed samples as well as environmental samples. This system gives fast and inexpensive access to GPC, and its basic version is fully adequate for laboratories processing a smaller number of samples.Additional modules can be installed expanding the GPC uno by further GPC lines at any time.
|Temperature Range||105~134 DegreeC|
|Internal Dimension (dia x height mm)||480x460x850 mm|
|Model Name / Number||TRL- Online TOC Analyzer B-Series|
The AflaCLEAN columns are available in the practical 3 mL polypropylene format. The column bed consists of a soft-gel, which is covered by a storage buffer (contains a preservative). The maximum loading capacity is 150 ng B1 absolute.
· 1 mL and 3 mL format
· Shelf life: 9 months cooled at 4 to 8 °C
· Loading capacity: 200 ng aflatoxin B1
· Recoveries: B1 > 90 %, B2 > 80 %, G1 > 90 %, G2 > 60 %
· Suitable for automated processing
|Brand||Mirea St, Co Korea|
|Brand||Gibertini Elettronica S R L, Italy|
|Model Name/Number||Micro 1000|
The Gibertini Micro1000 is an ideal Analytical Laboratory microbalance with a capacity of 1000mg, and a resolution of 1µg. The Micro1000 offers the fast response time of 6 seconds helping you process measurements in a timely and accurate manner.
The standard pan size is 20mm in diameter, but if you plan to use the micro1000 to measure filters a pan size of 60mm is available on request.
· Motorized weighing chamber UP/down button to open and close
· LCD display with small size digits, for easier and more immediate reading
· Waterproof and acid resistant membrane keyboard. Easy to use with the ON/OFF, TARE and MODE keys
· Indication of reached stable weight
· Bar-graph indicator of dosage and remaining capacity of the microbalance
· Parameters configurable by menu: reading in g (grams), lb (pound), oz (ounce), ct (carats), pcs (pieces), % (percentage)
|Brand||Centrion Biotechnology Science, Korea|
The OMD-580 / 480 series portable oxygen analyzer packs a big punch with industry leading electronics and sensor technology in a small outdoor enclosure. Inexpensive and easy to use, this popular analyzer has built a name for itself in the market.
The oxygen sensor is based on the galvanic electrochemical fuel cell principal and is manufactured in house under a strict quality procedure. The sensors are self contained and minimal maintenance is required – no need to clean electrodes or add electrolyte. The precision sensors offer excellent performance, accuracy and stability while maximizing the expected life.
The electronics are feature packed with an easy-to-use menu interface. The highlight of the advanced set of electronics include’s a USB output for data logging. Data logging can be done via a removable USB flash drive and data can be taken in 1 minute intervals. An 8 GB flash drive can store data for 50+ years at 1 minute intervals.
OMD-580 is configured as a trace oxygen analyzer with ranges 0 – 10 ppm, 0 – 100 ppm, 0 – 1000 ppm, 0 – 1 % and 0 – 25 %. The analyzer comes with Swagelok Quick Disconnect fittings that act as an isolation valve to lock in low level ppm oxygen when not in use.
OMD-480 is configured as a percent oxygen analyzer with ranges 0 – 1 %, 0 – 5 %, 0 – 10 %, 0 – 25 % and 0 – 100 %. The analyzer comes with 1/8″ compression tube fittings for the inlet and outlet.
|Wavelength Range||185-900 nm|
|Brand||Aurora Biomed Inc|
|Model No / Item Code||TRACE AI 1200|
|Wavelength Range||190-1100 nm|
|Optical System||Double Beam|
|Spectral Bandwidth||2 nm|
|Brand||Peak Instruments Inc, USA|
Steady, modern and elegant appearance design. Adopt the newest microcomputer technology and electronic control system. Optimized optical system and structure can both extend new functions and ensure the accuracy, stability and durability.
1. 7 inch color LCD screen and long life, more comfortable and sensitive silicone buttons. The instrument can show various scanning curves and charts for users to complete various tests without computers.
2. Support USB storage and different data formats such as Excel, txt and image(PC software???. Users can output test data to flash memory, open and edit them on computers directly without any auxiliary software.
3. Advanced hardware and 32-bit Cortex_M3 processor with the clock speed 120MHz. The equipment can store 5000 pieces of data and 500 curves.
4. High-efficiency holographic grating of 1200 lines/mm and low stray light.
5. The equipment has long-life socket type tungsten-halogen and deuterium lamps which can work up to 2000 hours, can switch the lamps according to test needs and record its working time automatically. Socket type lamps make the replacement much easier.
6. Excellent silicon photodiode can guarantee the equipment is highly sensitive and stable.
7. Huge sample chamber and various accessories can meet all kinds of needs.
8. Can be connected to printer directly and output test charts and data.
9. Powerful PC software.
10. Standard RS232, USB(A), USB(B) port for printer, data transfer and PC connection.
|Model Name/Number||820 TCH|
|Size/Dimension||41"w x 28"d x 17"h 1,040 mm x 710 mm x 432 mm|
|Power||220-240 Volts, 50 Hz|
Plas-Labs' 820-TCH provides adequate counter top protection when a more sophisticated device is not necessary. It is ideal for many acute studies.
Its modest weight of 60 pounds makes it readily transportable. The main housing unit is formed of one piece clear acrylic and offers total viewing of your project.
|Brand||Centrion Biotechnology Science, Korea|
|Usage/Application||QPrep is the answer for integrated solution to the demand for precise dilution, transfers, dispensin|
|Model Name/Number||QPrep- Automated Workstation|
|Size/Dimension||92 x 48 x 48 cm (36 x 19 x 19 in) (W x D x H)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3 Amps|
|Display Type||Windows 7 or 8 OS PC with one USB port|
QPrep is more than just a fancy syringe pump that is used to manually dispense reagent and just an autosampler that works with a separate syringe pump assembly. QPrep provides methodology-driven capability from a PC to handle precise reagent delivery for large number of samples in multiple racks
· Spikes sample with internal standards
· Performs multiple dilutions
· Prepares calibration and QC standards
· Prepares auto sampler racksAdds reagents consistently
|Model Name/Number||BIOCANVAS LF|
|Power||AC110~220V, 50/60Hz,Single Phase, 500W(Free Voltage)|
|Display Type||7inch Wide Touch TFT LCD|
|Temperature||Ambient Temp 0 50 C, Humidity 85 RH|
QBlock series provides wide selection to choose appropriate digeston/heating block to increase efficiency of digestion and through put. Teflon coated graphite block and enclosure provides ability to produce contamination free results. Modular approach for touch screen base temperature controller helps increase life span of system and provides total control over 8 QBlock simultaneously.
· Teflon coated Graphite and anodised Aluminium heating block
· Fast and uniformed heating from Ambient to 400°C
· Excellent temperature uniformity of + 1 °C over all QBlock wells
· Thermally secured from 5 sides, thus conserving energy
· Remotely placed electronics controls
· Choice of chemical resistant block housing, rugged Teflon coated metal or engineered plastics
· Only digestion block in the market that reaches adequate temperatures for tri-acid treatment
· Non-contaminating heat-sustainable Teflon®-coated sample vial carrying tray
· Adequate sample handling capacity allows individual control over diverse groups of Samples in multiple QBlocks, resulting in increased lab efficiencyUpgradable to automated reagent delivery and sample work-up
|Flow visualization is common for air flow check in room and function check of local exhaust ventilation, but heat source is not suitable.
The Model AS-1 is designed to check velocity and direction of air flow with a smoke tube (No.301) which reacts with vapour in the air and generates white smoke.
|Pressure Range||0.25 Mpa|
|Temperature Range||115-135 DegreeC|
|Brand||Questron Technologies , Canada|
The immunoaffinity column Ota CLEAN has been developed for the sample preparation within food analysis via either HPLC with fluorescence detection or LC-MS. The monoclonal antibody was especially designed for this field of application and thus guarantees best results, even with difficult matrices and also with feed samples. The Ota CLEAN columns are available in the practical 3 mL polypropylene format, showing significant handling advantages compared to columns with a smaller inner diameter, e. g. accelerated run-through, reduce matrix-dependent clogging due to greater surfaces.
· 3 mL format
· Shelf life: 18 months at room temperature between 4 and 30 °C
· Capacity Aflatoxin B1: 150 ng Aflatoxin B1
· Capacity Ochratoxin A: 200 ng Ochratoxin A
· Best recoveries: B1 > 90 %, B2 > 80 %, G1 > 90 %, G2 > 60 %, ochratoxin A > 90 %
· Suitable for automated processing