|Conversion||Data conversion to MS EXCEL|
|Fully compatible||Windos XP/7|
· No interference of humidity by desiccated and sealed interferometer
· Stable wavelength emission by air cooled infrared sources
· Shock-resistant by interferometer lock when transporting
· DLATGS Detector with high sensitivity ,excellent linearity and broad spectral response
· Self compensated alignment at an optical system
· Data Acquisition by Interspec For Window at a glance
· Simple to control FT-IR and manage data at your fingertip
|Light Source||Combination LED|
|I deal in||New Only|
SCINCO Nano-MD spectrophotometer SCINCO UV-VIS SCINOC NANO Small Volume Spectrophotmeter NEW with 1, 2 or 3 YEAR warranty SCINCO Spectrophotmeter.
Nano-MD is a versatile UV-Vis Spectrophotometer of a new concept providing both life science measurement mode and general standard measurement mode.
It is applicable to single measurement of micro-volume bio sample with micro cuvette and multiple measurement (up to 8) using a multi-droplet sample holder.It also enables measurement with a standard cuvette in the cell holder for general purpose of UV-Vis instrument.
|I Deal In||New Only|
TRL Instruments Turkey
This is a single shot TOC Analyzer. It can be configured to do just TC or TC and IC. TN parameter can be added as well to have both TC and TN results in the same run.
· Solid and liquid samples on the same autosampler tray
· Automated and built-in acid dosing on solid and liquid samples for ICPatented 2-zone furnace design
QUESTRON TECHNOLOGIES Corp., CANADA
Provides versatility, safety, productivity in closed and open vessel digestions, extraction, evaporation and synthesis. Monitors temperature and pressure of each digestion vessel. QLABPro has user-independent safety features guaranteeing safe digestions.
· Ideal for digestion, extraction, evaporation and synthesis
· User-independent safety features guarantee safe digestions
· Rotating antenna & carousel, and unique cavity design ensures uniform microwave distribution
· Corrosion-proof PTFE-coated reinforced cavity
· Microwave power output in small increments for precise temperature control
· Spring-loaded door latches for enhanced safety
· Up to 1200 Watts power output in small increments Built-in temperature and pressure monitoring of each digestion vesselOption of sensor vessels for in-situ temperature and pressure measurement
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Voltage||220/230 volts AC|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Suitable For Wet Sieving||No|
FILTRA VIBRACION, S.L. SPAIN
Filtra laboratory test sieves, are manufactured entirely from stainless steel of either woven wire mesh or perforated plate, round, square or slotted, fully compliant to national and international standards UNE, ISO, ASTM, AFNOR, BS, etc. Labeling of the test sieves by individualized laser engraving, including the standard, serial number, diameter of the sieve and aperture mesh to provide full traceability.
· The Filtra Vibración laboratory test sieves, are fully compatible with one another and with other standard sieves.
· Two pieces construction of stainless steel, to could change the mesh when get damaged, deteriorated, or out of standardsAll our test sieves include a rubber gasket to ensure its tightness.
Express Microwave Ashing system. Achieves fastest ashing time by combining effect of microwave and in-situ air flow. Has largest floor area to accommodate large quantity of sample to handles large quantities of polymers, oils, food, pulp, sludge,etc..
· Reduction in ashing times by up to 90% compared to resistively heated muffle furnaces.
· Substantial cost savings in sample analysis expenditure
· Produces consistent ashing
· Provides healthy work environment
· Saves prime lab space with small foot print
· Documentation of ashing processes
· Choice for crucible materialProcessing of 9 crucibles of 50 ml capacity at onceAttains 1000°C in 25 minutes with robust 1800 watts of microwave energy
QPrep is more than just a fancy syringe pump that is used to manually dispense reagent and just an autosampler that works with a separate syringe pump assembly. QPrep provides methodology-driven capability from a PC to handle precise reagent delivery for large number of samples in multiple racks
· Spikes sample with internal standards
· Performs multiple dilutions
· Prepares calibration and QC standards
· Prepares auto sampler racksAdds reagents consistently
Plas-Labs' 820-TCH provides adequate counter top protection when a more sophisticated device is not necessary. It is ideal for many acute studies.
Its modest weight of 60 pounds makes it readily transportable. The main housing unit is formed of one piece clear acrylic and offers total viewing of your project.
In almost every analytical laboratory, samples are routinely cleaned via SPE columns in order to obtain clean solutions for subsequent analysis or analyte concentration. The automation is the perfect solution to simplify these routine working steps, to obtain the reproducibility of the results, and to receive good recoveries.The FREESTYLE™ SPE has unique possibilities for sample preparation using solid phase extraction (SPE). Each manual SPE method which has already proven of value in the laboratory can be automated in a quick and easy manner. The application fields are wide: from mycotoxin and environmental analysis up to forensic applications and samples of doping control.Freestyle application includes complex food sample clean up using GPC
Reaction systems may be comprising gas conditioning units and liquid vapor mixing up and downstream of the reactor, TRL-MFCS Mass flow control station, mass or volumetric control valves and vapor generators, heated lines, coolers, condensers, gas-liquid separators, TRL-GA Gas analysis system or other makes of gas analyzers, valve control electronics, temperature controllers, data acquisition electronics and software. May be intergral part of the system.Two of our standars reaction systems are TRL-RXN-PFR Plug Flow Reactor and TRL-RXN-CSTR Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor for student laboratories in chemical engineering departments of colleges and universities.
High Performance Ion Source provides extended operation and lifetime of the dual filament which ensures improved performance and is protected by an electron lens.
The powerful tuning protocols in our MS software increases sensitivity, so it makes sure of achieving lower detection limits for trace-level compounds
High Capacity Vacuum System provides a stable high vacuum zone and enables analysis for running large numbers of environmental samples. The standard vacuum system offers 240L/s and optionally 300L/s is also available
A strong ion filtering removes effectively non target ions before quadrupole mass filter ensuring more stable and higher level of signals.
Chemical Ionization and Direct Sample probe (DIP) is available as an optional module for variable applications.
Plas-Labs Inc TM USA
FIC units protect your animals and personnel from cross-contamination. They are ideal for both acute and chronic holding of animals.
· Units are quiet, warm, and soft to the touch of the animal. The problem of hypothermia is eliminated. These autoclavable isolation cubicles are matched die molded of hi-tech thermoset plastic. Each cubicle is easily removable from its support frame for sterilization. Polycarbonate doors have slip-a-part hinges making sterilization easy.
· All hardware is stainless steel and adjustable to compensate for wear. Casters are non-scuffing with locks, brakes, and zerk fittings. Support frame is stainless steel.
· Each compartment includes its own blower, on/off switch and standard glass media filtration package. 120 volts 60 Hz, components are U.L./C.S.A. approved. 220 volt units are available. Standard filtration system has 5u efficiency.
· These Isolation Units are ideal for the Research Facility where space is at a premium. Multiple species can be housed in the same room.Because each cubicle has its own 5u glass media filtration system, internal atmosphere can be exhausted through your house air removal system.
QBlock series provides wide selection to choose appropriate digeston/heating block to increase efficiency of digestion and through put. Teflon coated graphite block and enclosure provides ability to produce contamination free results. Modular approach for touch screen base temperature controller helps increase life span of system and provides total control over 8 QBlock simultaneously.
· Teflon coated Graphite and anodised Aluminium heating block
· Fast and uniformed heating from Ambient to 400°C
· Excellent temperature uniformity of + 1 °C over all QBlock wells
· Thermally secured from 5 sides, thus conserving energy
· Remotely placed electronics controls
· Choice of chemical resistant block housing, rugged Teflon coated metal or engineered plastics
· Only digestion block in the market that reaches adequate temperatures for tri-acid treatment
· Non-contaminating heat-sustainable Teflon®-coated sample vial carrying tray
· Adequate sample handling capacity allows individual control over diverse groups of Samples in multiple QBlocks, resulting in increased lab efficiencyUpgradable to automated reagent delivery and sample work-up